Thank you for your application, please take a moment to read the next steps for your application to the college below.
If you are currently in year 11 we will require a reference from your current school. Please download the reference form here and ask your tutor to complete and forward to our admissions department.
- Once your application has been processed you will receive an acknowledgement letter.
Invite to Interview
- Next you will be receive a letter inviting you to interview, this letter will include information on what to bring with you and what to expect.
- At your interview, you will receive an interim offer to study at the college.
- Following your interview, you will receive confirmation of your offer to study at the college, any requirements you need to meet will be detailed in this letter.
Exam Results Issued
- At the beginning of the summer holidays you will be be sent a letter inviting to enrol on your course at the end of August / beginning of September.
- Even if you enter a course that doesn’t require results from these exams, your enrolment time will be after this date.
- The last step in starting your course will be your enrolment.
- If you have met your requirements, you simply turn up when invited to commit to the course.
- If you have not met your requirements you will be offered alternative courses so do not panic!