Community Partner Courses
What will I learn?
We aim to help local adults develop new skills, find employment, become healthier, or learn how to better support their children. We work closely with our community partner organisations to meet the needs of the local community. It is our mission to:
- Maximise access to Community Learning for all adults, bringing new opportunities and improving lives.
- Promote social renewal by bringing local communities together to experience the joy of learning and the pride that comes with achievement.
- Help maximise the effect Community Learning has on the social and economic wellbeing of individuals, families and communities.
We are committed to providing local people with training opportunities through our partnership with community providers in Hastings and surrounding areas.
Partners offer courses such as:-
- Relaxation and mindfulness
- Health & Wellbeing
- Stress Management & Relaxation tips for parents
- Confidence & motivation
- Creative Sewing
- Child Development
- Be Well
- Health & Social Care Pathways
- Game Development 3D
- Sector based training Warehouse /manufacturing
If you are interested, contact us on:-
- Education Futures Trust - 01424 722 241 www.educationfuturestrust.org
- Hastings Furniture Service 01424 441 112 www.hfs.org.uk
- The Fellowship of St Nicholas 01424 423 683 www.fsncharity.co.uk
- Horizons Community Learning 01424 227 346 www.horizonscommunitylearning.com
- Chapel Park Community Centre 01424 714 095 www.chapelpartkcommunitycentre.org.uk
- Hastings Works 01424 237 237 www.hastingsworks.com
Additional Course Details for 17/18
Course code ADULTLEARNUA Course name Community Partner Courses Campus Study mode Days Various Throughout Year Start date 01/08/17 Duration