Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Y1)
Advanced Learner Loan applicable
What will I learn?
- Environmental legislation, working practices and principals
- Electrical installation planning, preparing and designing
- Electrical installation craft skills
- Inspection, testing, commissioning and certification
- Diagnosing and correcting faults
- Electrical science and principals
This course is for anyone who has a level 2 qualification or significant experiance and wishes to have the qualifications necessary to become part of a 'Compentent Persons' scheme under Part P.
This Diploma will enable you to acquire advanced underpinning knowledge and related skills of electrical installation.
Additional Course Details for 17/18
If you have any questions please contact Student Services on (01424) 458475 or if available use the Enquiry button.
Study Year Year 1 Course code 17245Y1-PT2 Course name L3 Diploma in Electrical Installation (Part-time) Campus Study mode Part-Time Days Tbc Times 09:00 to 16:45 16-18 fee £0.00 Entitlement Waiver £0.00 Full Cost Fees £3340.00 Start date 21/09/17 Duration 34 week (s)