Travel Bursary Funding
Helping you in more ways than one to reach your chosen destination.
- This scheme is intended to support young people who are ineligible for or who have been refused other travel support funding from Local Authorities.
- Wherever possible students should apply to other or alternative travel funding schemes. Sussex Coast College will assist students to apply for these at enrolment.
- This offer entitles students to Bus or rail tickets up to the value of £500 and this value is the maximum that will be awarded to each student based on the most cost effective way of travelling between home and college. There is no cash alternative to this offer.
- Tickets and passes will be purchased by the college on behalf of the student termly in advance.
- This offer only applies to students under the age of 19.
- Eligibility criteria will apply to applications, including some means testing of household incomes.
- This funding is offered on a first come, first serve basis and an application does not guarantee award of any travel subsistence.